- At i Health Lines, we are committed to protecting the privacy of our users and complying with all applicable privacy regulations, such as GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act).
- We prioritize the security and confidentiality of personal information provided by our users.
- We never sell or disclose any personal information to third parties without explicit consent from the user, except as required by law or to fulfill the user’s requested services.
- Users have complete transparency and control over their ad experiences. They can opt out of personalized ads or adjust their ad preferences in their account settings.
- We may collect certain non-personal information, such as IP addresses, browser types, and device identifiers, for analytical purposes and to enhance the user experience.
- Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these external sites.
- We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
- Users have the right to access, correct, or delete their personal information stored with us, subject to applicable legal requirements.
Log File Usage at IHealthline
At IHealthline, we adhere to a standard protocol that involves the use of log files. Whenever a visitor accesses our website, these files record certain details. This practice is common among hosting companies and is considered part of the hosting services’ analytics.
The log files gather information such as internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser types, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamps, referring/exit pages, and the number of clicks, if any. None of this information is personally identifiable. Rather, it’s used to identify patterns, administer the site, track users’ movements, and collect demographic data.
Cookies Usage and Personalization at IHealthline
IHealthline, like most websites, utilizes cookies. These cookies save various details, such as visitors’ preferences and the web pages they accessed or viewed. Our purpose in gathering this information is to personalize our web page content based on visitors browser type and other pertinent data, thus enhancing their overall user experience.
For additional general information about cookies, we recommend reading the “What Are Cookies” article on the Cookie Consent website.
Child Protection and Information Collection Policy at IHealthline
We prioritize safeguarding children when they use the internet. We recommend that parents and guardians keep a close eye on their children’s online activities, participate when possible, and offer guidance and support.
At IHealthline, we do not intentionally collect Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you suspect that your child has provided us with this type of information, we urge you to contact us immediately. We will make every effort to remove such information from our records as quickly as possible.